The debilitating pain of Arthritis affects more than 50 million people in the United States. This disease is common amongst women and is the main cause of people becoming disabled.
There are more than one hundred different types of Arthritis but the most common are Osteoarthritis which is a degenerative disease (ReleaseFact). The soft tissue between the joints deteriorates as people get older.
There are various causes that affect the joints such as genetics, excessive weight gain, and previous injuries are factors to consider. Don’t fret. Even though Osteoarthritis is an incurable disease, it is manageable. The Osteo Relief Institute has options to help reduce or relieve joint pain.
The Osteo Relief Institute has a staff that is trained in using the updated treatments and study the causes of joint pain. The Physical Therapists and Doctors are board certified. The institute uses’ FDA approved techniques and treatments. The Osteo Relief Institute treats the Spine, Back, Degenerative Joint Disease, and Arthritic Pain.
After a patient has been thoroughly examined at the Osteo Relief Institute, the doctors develop and design a customized treatment plan that may include:
* The NSAIDs such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and Acetaminophen can reduce the inflammation and reduce or eliminate the joint pain.
* Changing the patients daily diet to consume less sugar, refined carbohydrates, and low saturated fats and lean meats.
* Water is essential is essential to the body’s organs, cells and tissues will function properly.
* Low impact exercise such as aerobics, swimming in a heated pool, riding a stationary bike, and weight training.
The Osteo Relief Institute uses these techniques and offers non-surgical procedures.
* Natural lubrications that are injected into the joints.
* Strengthening techniques for the Knee and Spine.
* Recommending the Bio-Mechanical Advanced Braces.
* Low Dose Motion X-Rays called Video Fluoroscopy.
The doctors may decide that surgery is needed and will discuss with the patient the various outcomes of the procedures.
The Osteo Relief Institute offers these options:
* Joint Replacements.
* Joint Fusions.
* Minimally Invasive Joint Repair.
More about Osteo Relief Institute at http://www.phillypurge.com/2017/08/01/new-jerseys-osteo-relief-institute-offers-hope-for-arthritis-sufferers/